Keeping You Safe at Aurora Hairdressing
Covid-Safety Measures at Aurora Hairdressing in Northampton
We take the safety of our clients and our team extremely seriously. We have introduced a robust protocol at our Northampton hair salon to ensure that we are minimizing the risks to everyone at this time.
Please read the following statement to find out what to expect when you next visit us.
Our Salon - What to Expect
We've introduced the following measures designed to keep you and our team safe in our salon:
- We have introduced extended hours, extra days and staff will be using both floors to ensure social distancing wherever possible by reducing the number of staff and clients in salon at any one time
- The Reception area is only for clients checking out, purchasing home care products, and booking future appointments - to reduce the number of people at the desk.
- We have installed Perspex screens between the shampoo basins and on the reception desk to reduce any potential health risks to our clients.
- We have blocked some of our chairs in our salon to minimise contact between clients.
- We have implemented a one way system on the shop floor.
- We have rearranged our waiting area to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every chair, work station, and all hairdressing equipment will be sanitised between each client.
- Every client will have a freshly laundered (or disposable) towel and gown.
- We will be communicating on a regular basis with our staff and clients to minimise any risk of transmission into our salon. Any clients or staff who display, or have been in contact with anyone with the virus, will be asked not to enter the salon.
- We will all wear visors, masks and gloves where possible for everyone’s protection
Please note that the following changes will be in place with immediate effect:
- Only our NHS discount will be available, for all serving NHS staff
- No Students or Senior Citizens discounts will be available until further notice
- We have reviewed some of the prices of our services, which has resulted in an increase in our colour prices
- We are also requesting a surcharge of £1.50 from every client at each visit to cover the additional cost of PPE, and sanitisation products and equipment.
Our Clients - Your Appointment
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help keep us all safe when we re-open.
- We ask you to arrive exactly on the time for your appointment and please wait outside until you are called in by a stylist.
- Please come in on your own and try to bring only essential belongings with you.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Wearing a mask inside the salon is preferred but not mandatory
- Please be aware that the only refreshment we will be providing is a bottle of still water, you are welcome to bring your own drink if you wish to.
- We politely ask that toilet visits are kept to a minimum.
Please contact us immediately to re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19